1. CR39,1.499, eyeglass, optical lens, optic, optique, optico, lentes, eyewear, glasses, prescription lens
2. Using PPG monomer with stable quality and large quantity production capacity. also available in domestic made monomer CR39 lens production, products welcomed in South America and Asia, also provide HMC and HC service.
3. CR39 is actually better optically than Polycarbonate, It tends to tint, and hold tint better than other lens materials. They are very good material for both sunglasses and prescription glasses.
4. Our CR39 products include round-top, flat-top, progressive lens, full white lens and Lenticular lens. flat, thin, light, high transmittance, stable color, and precise design, also supply semi-finished lens.
5. With competitive price and stable good quality, Aogang optical always searching for long term business cooperation.
What is a Polarised Lens?
Polarised lenses are laminated with tiny vertical stripes that only allow vertically angled light to enter the wearer's eyes. Glare is eliminated because the horizontal light waves cannot bypass the vertical filter.
Sunglasses and camera lenses are often polarised to reduce glare from surfaces, such as light reflecting off a lake or the bonnet of a car.
How Polarized Lenses Work?
On polarized sunglasses, the filter creates vertical openings for light. Only light rays that approach your eyes vertically can fit through those openings. The lenses block all the horizontal light waves bouncing off a smooth pond or a shiny car hood, for instance.
As a result of this filtering, the image you see with polarized lenses is a bit darker than usual. But objects look crisper and clearer with polarized lenses, and details are easier to see.
When to Use Polarized Glasses?
People who use polarized sunglasses often say they are less tired than usual after hours of battling sun glare. Polarized sunglasses can be a good choice for most everyday situations. These are some specific situations when polarized sunglasses may be especially helpful:
1. Fishing. People who fish find that polarized sunglasses drastically cut the glare and help them see
into the water.
2. Boating. A long day on the water can cause eyestrain. You may also see below the surface of the water better, which is important if you are driving a boat as well.
3. Golfing. Some golfers feel that polarized lenses make it hard to read greens well when putting, but studies haven't all agreed on this issue. Many golfers do find that polarized lenses reduce glare on fairways, and you can remove polarized sunglasses when putting if that's your preference. Another benefit? Though this would never happen to you, golf balls that find their way into water hazards are easier to spot when wearing polarized lenses.
4. Most snowy environments. Snow causes glare, so a pair of polarized sunglasses are usually a good choice.
WDO (WEIHAI DINGXIN OPTICAL) is one of the most Potential Finished and Semi-Finished Optical Lenses factory located in Weihai City, China.
Our Key & Advantage Products:
Single Vision Lens:CR-39;1.56;1.60;1.67;1,74
Bifocal Lens: CR-39; 1.56;1.60
Progressive Lens: CR-39; 1.56; 1.60
Functional Lens: Blue Cut, Photochromic; Photomagic +UV420cut, Polarized; Polycarbonate
RX Service: Free Form; Special Coating; Special Power Range
• Exquisite private customized packaging to meet all your requirements
Q1: Is your company a trading company or a factory?
A: We are professional optical lens factory.Our company was established in 1998 with covering 24400 spm and 280 employees.
Q2: What is the time of shipment?
A: It is depended on the order quantity and requirement. Normally, it will take one week for sample lenses , and will take 1 month for bulk lenses.
Q3: How do you control the lens quality?
A: We have 4 Quality Checking step to control quality. Uncoated, Hard Coating, AR coating, every production step we have professional quality checking. Before shipment we have extra quality control.
Q4: Could you provide samples for customers checking the quality before they place the order?
A: Yes, of course. when you make the regular order we will return your samples cost. Detail can contact with our sales.
Q5: What are your payment terms?
A: Our payment term is 30% deposit before production and balance payment before the shipment. You can pay by T/T, L/C, Alipay, Western Union ,Paypal and Etc.
Q6: Can you use customized envelope for me?
A:Yes, we can design your brand envelope Free envelops order MOQ:5000 pairs. If less than 5000 pairs, you also can pay the cost 200$ for one design with 5000pairs envelops. Also we have better quality or special requirement for envelops with charge.